or by writing to Jacqueline Chadwick at:
J Chadwick Illustration Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect, and hold the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, physical address(es) and phone number(s)
- Bank details and necessary information to complete business transactions with you
- Information about image licence agreements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and business records
- In order to keep track of image licences granted and relevant permissions
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail to carry out the work which you have instructed us to perform as set out in our Acceptance of Commission and Licence Agreement(s)
- We may use the information to improve our services and contact you about them
- We may periodically send emails about technical subjects or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to J Chadwick Illustration Ltd using the details at the top of this page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you technical information which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jacqueline Chadwick at the address at the top of this page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address at the top of this page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.